Our Trade Training Centre was purpose built in 2013 with funding from the Australian government, and is the only TTC in the Ballarat district.
The TTC building offers:
· Sheet metal, machining and fabrication sections
· Woodwork and metalwork areas
· A theory room for digital technologies
· A welding bay
· A spraying paint room with a ventilation system
· Material storage area
· Services yard for storing models
· An external construction yard for large projects
The TTC is a light and bright space that features safety zones, dust extractors, and fantastic heating. The College offers a range of VCE, VCAL, and VET subjects for students from Year 9-12.
The TTC is also home to our South Star Warriors elective, which focuses on design, construction and testing of recumbent trikes and energy efficient vehicles. Students have the opportunity to construct a vehicle of their own design and will investigate global transportation issues as well as sustainable energy systems.