BALCC Parents and Friends is a committed collective of parents and friends who support the aims, objectives and broader vision of Ballarat Christian College.
BALCC Parents and Friends is a supportive base that relies upon the commitment of both time and energy of volunteer parents and other interested people. Meetings are held monthly and are open to all. It is at these forums where ideas are generated, progress is reviewed, new goals are set, and the nuts and bolts of projects being undertaken are planned. P&F is a team effort and everybody’s contributions are valued.
For further information, or to express interest in becoming involved in your Parents & Friends Committee, please contact Tania Duthie (Chairperson) via the College Office on 5337 5900
Over the past few years P&F have been involved in many projects in the Junior, Middle and Senior schools.
Some of these being:
• Student Ministry Trip Sponsorship
• Mathletics Computer Based Program – Middle School
• Improvements to Year 12 House and Careers Hub – Senior School
• Construction of Hard Court Playing Area – Whole School
• Portable Staging for use at Events
• Portable PA system – Whole School
• Seating in Multi-Purpose Centre
• Sporting Equipment – Whole School
• Football Goal Posts
• Line Marking Machine for Oval